Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Candy Flower Bouquet


Another quick and easy Teacher Appreciation gift or Mother's Day gift.  I made something like this last year for my Mom.  She loves the Dove chocolate candies, so I used those last year.  My daughter's teacher like Reese's peanut butter cups, so I bought a bag of those to make her a Mason Jar Candy Flower Bouquet for Teacher Apprication Week.


I used a mason jar, a bag of candies, double sided foam mounting squares, and some silk flowers.  Place a mounting square in the middle of each flower and attach a piece of chocolate.  Put your flowers in the mason jar and fill around the stems with the remaining chocolate.


I cut a scrap of paper to fit in the middle of the mason jar lid.  I added a little note, "How Sweet it is to be Taught by you!"  I taped the metal part of the lid to the outer rim to keep it in place.  Before taping the lid in place, I slid a piece of ribbon through the lid in order to tie it in place around the mouth of the jar.


Maybe Mom or your child's teacher would prefer real flowers!  I sent in this African Violet for another day of Teacher Appreciation Week.  I used a strip of paper with a note that read, "Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that grow forever."  I taped the two ends of that note to the end of skewers and stuck the other ends into the soil of the plant.  Super easy and a fun little banner to top your plant.  Need another idea?  Check out my Framed Word Art for an easy craft.  

Whatever you decide to do, make sure to tell the teachers in your life and Mom, Thank you!



13 comments:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. flower delivery

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bundle contains shocking red roses , white lilies and occasional fillers masterminded wonderfully in a glass vase. rose bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. send flowers munich

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was perplexed and so excitable, because flowers delivered are always intriguing for one. When unpacking the carefully assembled bouquet and detaching the flower food sachet was such a delicate task (not to mention the free chocolate bouquet delivery singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the event that you go to your wedding flower vendor, they will for the most part demonstrate to you an inventory for a few thoughts. There are such huge numbers of sorts of roses and bunch styles to choose from, so how would you know what you should pay special mind to Bridal bouquet Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. These  ideas are really amazing. These things can be useful as well as shower. This idea is really amazing.
    Send Birthday flowers & Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candy flower bouquet is another beautiful gift for any occasion. We offers candy flower bouquet in reasonable price and free delivery is also available on Gifty Basket online shopping portal in Jaipur.
    Flower Bouquet Delivery in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  8. We supply personalised gifts for everyone, including mugs and pen sets, notebooks and pocket watches, glasses and hip flasks, photo frames and keepsake boxes, even personalised celebration cards, so that you can give the special man in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking for a safe and reliable way to send a gift? Fresh cut flower deliveries are a popular solution. Why not send a bouquet of fresh cut flowers as a gift? Flower deliveries are reliable, good quality and very easy to send. flower delivery services

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply needed to say thanks yet again. I am not sure what I might have achieved without the type of information provided by you on such a problem. It previously was the scary circumstance in my position, nevertheless spending time with the expert technique you managed that took me to weep for happiness. I will be grateful for this help and then hope you recognize what a powerful job you are getting into training the rest using your blog. I am sure you haven’t encountered any of us. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-roll-on-gel/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for coming by and sharing your thoughts.