Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cherry Ball Jell-O Shots


We are halfway through December, which means we are deep into party season.  Lots of gatherings, potlucks, and company parties.  It also means that Christmas is getting close.  I love Christmas and all the activities it brings, but it can also be a bit stressful trying to fit it all in, buying the right gifts, and trying to make everyone happy.  

Maybe instead of bringing a casserole to your next party, the guests would appreciate these Cherry Ball Jell-O shots instead!  They really are quite easy to make and a fun treat to serve.

Cherry Ball Jell-O Shots
by Love Bug Living

1 cup Fireball whisky
1 cup boiling water
1 3 oz pkg cherry jello

Mix your cherry jello with your boiling water.  Stir for 2 minutes, until dissolved.  Add your Fireball and mix.  Pour into individual cups and refrigerate until firm.  


I attended a Cookies and Cocktail party last night.  I made both these Cherry Ball Jell-O shots and my Champagne Jell-O shots.  For cookies, I made a milk chocolate version of the Toffee Cookies and Peanut butter chocolate oatmeal no bake cookies.  Yum!  Have a great time at your parties!






Shared at:  Tatertots & Jello


1 comment:

  1. Will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more강남안마

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for coming by and sharing your thoughts.